Friday, November 21, 2014

I Miss Your Voice


That voice when you told me stories while I was at your back listening, embracing you.

That voice when you whispered me sweet-nothings while snuggling and planting kisses on my cheeks.

That voice, that cadence that got me giddy and sent me to hysteric laughs every time I leave you breathless, yet still wanted to sweet talk.

That voice when you said you missed me and how the day was paining you of being not able to see me.

That voice when you comforted me in those moments when tears ran down my pillow.

That voice when you - after clearing your throat - gave emphasis to the gravity of those matters that I just often brushed off.

That voice when you refused my Goodbye but settled with Until Then.

I miss that voice. Your voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment