Monday, February 3, 2014

A Vow to Forever - Drew and Iya

I see in you the colors that don't exist. (c) MangoRed

As I was looking for a video that could be used for our upcoming youth camp, I stumbled on this website MangoRed, where I found pre-nuptial photos of one of my favorite couples in the local entertainment, Drew and Iya. I stopped shortly and enjoyed seeing the photos of both. Eyes are indeed the windows to the soul for as you are to look at the couple in photos, you could see the happiness they felt with each other. Their LOVE is undeniably obvious regardless of how the photos were distorted for the sake of art. As I hover from photo to photo, I got glued to this one:

Sometimes you can't explain what you see in a person.
It's just the way they take you to a place where no one else can.
(c) MangoRed
Love. Happiness. Commitment.

After almost 10 years (just, WOW!) they tied the knot. Not the papers they signed for forever of living together, but the knot that ONLY they could feel to each other. The knot that is a grace from God, of which they happily shared to their family and friends. A knot which they vowed to commit to each other with God to FOREVER.